Thursday, January 30, 2014

Singing Maniacs

The girls have been singing machines tonight, cycling through everything from Paul Simon to Christmas carols.  In the middle of eating dinner, we were all treated to an impromptu concert.  The singing continued well afterwards, making the house a nice, loud center of chaos.

I finally thought to get my camera out and capture one of their songs on camera.  Here they are, singing "Cecilia":



How wonderful that my young daughters are bellowing out the words "making love!" and singing about a man coming back to bed to find someone else has taken his place.  Great influence on my kids, Simon & Garfunkel.  Sheesh.


Now, I know that was a pretty wonderful performance, but I'm not sure anything can top this song that Madeleine made up while playing Barbies:




I am digging this passionate ballad, how about you?  I looooove Jeeeeesus!  I looooove Jeeeeeesus!  Rock ON, Madeleine.


1 comment:

  1. I feel like you must've been giving the evil eye to someone off camera who was distracting them...

    ReplyDelete