Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Fresh Beat Band: A Novel

After Thursday's playdate, during which Julia and her friend danced to Fresh Beat Band music and reassigned themselves Fresh Beat stage names, Julia was inspired to write a new book all about her favorite kiddie rockers:

The Fresh Beat Band and Other Magical Things To
by Julia Rowe


"A new band now its strts today i'm so excited today."
I'm so excited too!!

Now: GET.  READY.  TO.  MEET.  THE.  MEMBERS.  OF.  THE.  BAND!!!:

"Belle and"


"Lucyanne and." 
(Luckyanne scares me.  I thought that maybe she was a demon-eyed soul-sucking ghoul but Julia informed that her mouth is open because she's singing.  DUH.)


"Matilda."
Well, at least one out of the three femme fatale band members looks friendly.  I think, if I had to choose, I'd be Matilda's groupie, because at least she's smiling, even if she has weird black tattoo lines all over her face.


"They were hopefully glad that no one is mad hip hip hooray yay yay yay yay.  Yaaaa yeah yay."

Wait a minute.  That's the end?  What about the other magical things to?

I feel cheated.








1 comment:

  1. Her handwriting is really improving!! And I would do the same thing...go full force and then run out of steam and just have to end my books like "Okay my mom is calling so I gotta go!"

    ReplyDelete