Saturday, January 26, 2013

Surfer Girl

Julia had Media yesterday, and came home with her non-fiction book.  Surfin' USA here we come!!






Julia and I are learning all about hot-dogging, trimming, catching the soup, and all sorts of other super-cool, surfer-dude facts.  Before long, Julia will be the Queen of the Waaaa-haaaa-haaaa-aves!

On another note, Ethan and I went out to dinner and a concert last night, and when we got home, I did my customary visit to the girls' bedrooms to give them a kiss.  Madeleine stirred when I came in, so I figured I might as well bring her to the potty, which is something Ethan usually does before we go to bed ourselves.  As I put Madeleine upon the potty, she became semi-conscious, engaging me in this riveting conversation:

MADELEINE: Mommy?  It's hard to see with-with-with-with-with-with-
ME: With what, honey?
MADELEINE: With-with-with-with-
ME: What is it?
MADELEINE: With all this GARBAGE on my head.

I don't think she was sleep-talking AT ALL.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh I HATE when I'm trying to see and there's just a ton of garbage sitting on my head. It's the WORST.

    ReplyDelete