Friday, February 10, 2012

The Girls Play Beach

I guess all it takes is a beach towel and a little imagination to turn ballet dresses into bathing suits. The girls had a blast on their trip to the beach this afternoon:



They came up with this whole idea while I was on the phone. I was periodically interrupted to help them strip out of their clothes, and next thing I knew, I had two ballerina beach bunnies lounging on their towel. Madeleine decided to add to the ambiance by donning some sunglasses:





Nothing like a good old romance novel for some light beach reading:




I'm glad they enjoyed celebrating summer in winter so much, especially considering we're supposed to get snow tomorrow.

Julia has now moved on a season and is happily watching "The Worst Witch" while Madeleine naps. And I will now move on to a new activity and start cleaning up our "Mildred Hubble," aka diSAHHHter area, of a house...

8 comments:

  1. What gorgeous bathing beauties. I especially like the ballerina effect on the swimsuits. Love my girls!!! XOXOXO, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! Both of your daughters are breathtaking! Need to take care of my boner now whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play naked beach next girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to push the oldest girl's panties to a side and ram my huge, thick cock deep inside her tiny, tight pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://loyaltyfu16.de/invite/i=20090 Hot Teens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I lick her hot little pussy after u fill her with your sweet creamy man juice I would love to restate you hot cum as she sets on my face and lest all your seeet cum all over me of course I want you first when you pull out of her sexy little cunt I want to taste her on your cock and let her watch as I suck your cock and drain you as u shove ur meat down my throat then I can clean her little pussy as she rewards me with your cum out of her seeet little girl pussy yum yum yum them I’ll shove my hard cock up her sweet little ass and pump her with long hard pumps making her scream with pleasure if you would allow me to suck your cock while I fuck her tight little girls ass I promise to make you cum so hard that when your finished shoving your sweet hard dick down my throat and eat to suck I making me gag with cum over flowing out of my mouth 👄 I will teach her to suck you off and bring it to
    Me

    ReplyDelete