Thursday, February 23, 2012

Clothes and Beds

Like sister, like sister:



Since Julia is clearly old enough to make her own fashion choices and pick out her own outfits, she decided today that she would like to start making her own bed. "Mama, I'm gonna make my bed EVERY morning," she declared, then, re-thinking the situation, addended: "Well, every morning, OR every afternoon, because, like, people are really BUSY in mornings."

Getting ready to begin her new chore, she ran upstairs this afternoon to make her bed, then came down some time later. "Mama," she informed me, "it was, like, so cozy in my bed after I made it, that I was, like, just rolling around back and forth thinking it felt so COMFORTABLE."

I went upstairs to see her hard work. Are you ready to see the impeccable job she did?:



Like mother, like daughter.

1 comment: