Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Madeleine sleeps

Upon waking up this morning, Madeleine's first words to me were exactly what you'd expect a child to say first thing in the morning: "Mommy, the gophers are scared of me!" She then proved that she is truly no longer scared to the dinosaur, because she has something new to be scared of: "And I'm scared of the gophers!"

I guess she is not SO scared of the gophers that she's afraid to go back to sleep, however. As I walked into her room at lunch time to see what she was up to, I found her in classic Madeleine mode:



Just hanging out in her pajama drawer, no biggie. Or, as she put it, "Mommy, I just sleeping with the jammies."

If there is an opening ANYWHERE, no matter how small or cramped, she just cannot resist stuffing her body into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment