Monday, July 25, 2011

Random acts of goofiness

Julia's first words to me upon coming out of her bedroom this morning:

"Mom, I was like, so delighted in my bed! I was standing up, or maybe I was sitting down, like this!" (big crazy smile plastered across her face.)

Another instance in which Julia has been, like, so delighted is in showing me her affection. As she throws her arms around me to hug me lately, she is compelled to squeal, "Ohhhhhhhh!" And then to make sure there's no mistaking her intentions, she continually clarifies: "Mommy, do you what 'ohhhhhhhh' is? That's my LOVING sound." It goes perfectly with her loving face.

Madeleine doesn't like to sit still for snuggles all that often, so she hasn't come up with her own loving face or sound yet. But she did sit in one place long enough for me to take this video of her talking to a dinosaur on the air conditioner remote:



STOMP, STOMP!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney tears are streaming down my face as I watch this because I'm laughing so hard. WHAT WEIRDOS!!! I just love them and miss them so much.

    ReplyDelete