Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More quotes, and a video

Madeleine expresses her love:

Petting my head: "I sooooooo much, Mommy!"


Madeleine assumes I can read her mind and understand which book she's looking for:

MADELEINE: Where book go?
ME: I don't know. Look for it!
MADELEINE: Where book go?
ME: Where do you think it went?
MADELEINE: Ida know!
ME: Why don't you look for it?
MADELEINE: (distressed) Find the book?
ME: Which book do you want?
MADELEINE: (pointing vaguely into the air) Dis one.

Unfortunately, since I was not able to see the vision in her head as she pointed at nothing, I was unable to help her find the book she so longed for.

Madeleine attempts to clean up her mess:

MADELEINE: (gazing at her Golden Grahams spilled all over the floor) Uh-oh! I get a bacuum?
ME: You're gonna vacuum?
MADELEINE: (grabbing her popcorn popper) A bacuum! (beginning to roll the popper over the Golden Grahams) I clean up the CHEERIOS!


Madeleine and Julia play Little People:

MADELEINE: I want Project Daddy, Juchie?
JULIA: Oh, you want Project Daddy? Here you go, Madeleine!
MADELEINE: Project Daddy goin' in the BARN!

I am particularly amused by the fact that Madeleine has picked up on many of Julia's names for the various Little People; although, of course, Madeleine has a few names of her own. Here, in this video, she shows us who's who in the Little People world:

2 comments:

  1. Hahah - "Looka me!" I just want to eat her (yes Ethan, I said it).

    I love how Julia just can't control herself from chiming in on all the names. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooooo much Madeleine too! Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete