Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Little Ponies go glam

The My Little Ponies got a glamorous makeover today, courtesy of high fashion hair-stylist Auntie Caitlyn:




It was a rollicking good time at the house of the My Little Ponies; even their two friend horses came over to play:



If you, like me, are wondering what grand occasion merited the red carpet-worthy hairstyles, this conversation I had with Julia should clear things up:

ME: Julia, why did the ponies get their hair all done up?
JULIA: Um, because it looks preetty.
ME: But is there some kind of special event going on?
JULIA: Yeah.
ME: What is it?
JULIA: Um, well, like, there's a bouncy house at their house.

I don't know about you, but I can't think of a better place to be sporting an elegant coiffure than in a bouncy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment