Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More vocal warm-ups

You may remember some many months ago when I posted a video of Julia singing "Do-o-o-oh Do-o-o-oh Doh" along with my vocal warm-ups. It appears Madeleine has also picked up on our singing practice; she now pulls herself up on the piano and starts banging the keys, saying "Doh doh doh!" She also likes to join in with "Doh doh doh!" while we're singing our warm-ups, and even pointed at the piano today and said, "Doh doh." I held my video camera in one hand this evening while I warmed up for chorus rehearsal, and got her on camera "singing" along (as well as putting a fake plastic raspberry torte to her ear saying "O?") Here are 2 videos of our 2nd singer in the making:



2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA. She is so stinking cute I can't even take it #@SDFJKH*(^&%$@KJVSDRFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I think my favorite thing is putting the plastic raspberry torte up to her ear and saying "Ooooowooh?"

    ReplyDelete