Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wash, wash, wash your hands

JULIA: loudly singing from the bathroom over the sound of sink water running
ME: How ya doing, Julia?
JULIA: singing away blissfully
ME: Julia, finish up washing your hands and come eat your lunch, please.
JULIA: making singing and splashing sounds.
ME: Almost done in there, Jules?
JULIA: I'm washing my hands! (Resumes singing.)
ME: Okay, when you're done come on out and eat your lunch, please.
JULIA: continuing to splash around in the sink. Finally returns to the dining room.
ME: Okay, time to finish your lunch.
JULIA: Mommy, something was taking a long time in there.
ME: Oh yeah? What was it?
JULIA: Singing and enjoying washing my hands.

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I just laughed out loud at that. HAHAHAH. She's such a cute dope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete