Friday, October 15, 2010

My Little Ponies fight, and other conversations

Julia was playing with her My Little Ponies today, who are named Sand, Elena, Samantha, Cathryn, Mia, Noelle, Meena, and Sinna. Sand is the mommy of all the little ponies. Today two of her daughters got into an argument and Sand had to intervene:

CATHRYN: (singing) And Flossie, and Flossie, and Flossie...
MIA: STOP singing that!
CATHRYN: But I'm singing "and Flossie."
MIA: I don't want to hear you singing "and Flossie" anymore. You have a TERRIBLE voice.
CATHRYN: I'm not going to talk to you EVER again.
SAND: Girls, girls. I'm a snow pony.

Good thing Sand was there to put an end to that one.

Aside from My Little Pony conversations, we've had a few other amusing conversations in the house today. This morning as we drank our coffee, Ethan and I heard Julia and Madeleine over by the piano in the living room, leading to the following:

JULIA: (pounding random notes on the piano and singing) More mustard, mooooore mustard, mooooore muuuustaaaaard...
ETHAN: I think she's really on to something with this one.
JULIA: Mooooore mustaaaard...
MADELEINE: Doh doh doh doh doh doh!

And finally, this lovely exchange between father and daughter:

ETHAN: (smiling at Madeleine) I love you, Madeleine.
MADELEINE: (pointing at Ethan and smiling back) Shit.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh my gosh I'm crying from this one. I don't even think I could pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahaha! Very funny story. Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete