Saturday, October 30, 2010

Julia writes, and Madeleine plays dog

Today I found that Julia had gotten hold of my stack of note paper and had written several notes of her own, all of which looked something like this:



And in this one I think she was trying for "Mommy:"



Good thing she labeled my note paper for me so I would remember who it belongs to. (Although a few pages said "Julia" so perhaps she wants me to share??)

Madeleine, for some inexplicable reason, decided to crawl around for awhile with Julia's kitty in her mouth like this:




I guess the logic is that it keeps her hands free for crawling? Maybe if she remembered that she actually *is* capable of walking, she could hang onto the kitty with her hand and still get around...

1 comment:

  1. Ut oh, that's no "Yo Mom" I am seeing on Julia's labeled paper project, is it??? Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete