Monday, April 23, 2012

When Worlds Collide

Today, during dinner, we had a merging of pretend play worlds when Julia's My Little Ponies befriended Unicornio, King of the Forest from "Dora the Explorer."  (N.B. Unicornio is actually Phillippe, the trusty horse that belongs to Belle from "Beauty and the Beast," but Madeleine changed his identity a long time ago.)  Not only did Unicornio get to be friends with the ponies, but he confessed his secret love for Princess Celestia (for those not in the "My Little Pony" know, Princess Celestia is the ruler of Canterlot in the tv series), leading to a marriage proprosal:



Of course, you didn't think I'd leave you all hanging with just the proposal, did you?  You are all invited to watch the official video of the Princess Celestia/King Unicornio wedding:





Siiiiigh.  *Sniff, sniff.*  What a beautiful occasion...

3 comments:

  1. Courtney, is Julia you and are you mom or WHAT?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, Shannon, I thought that same thing when I heard Courtney officiating the wedding ceremony. I think Madeleine got thrown when Courtney said "I know pronounce you horse and horse, you may kiss the horse." She looked at Julia's pony and said "that's Celestia." Brings back memories of Lydia, Bree, the three gymnasts, and so many more movies! Here's to great imaginations and creative souls. Love, XOXO, Mom/Yiayia

      Delete
    2. oops, I meant "I now pronounce

      Delete