Friday, November 25, 2011

Toes and dancing

Madeleine discovered a hole in the toe of her tights this morning, and broke the news to me by running over, exclaiming, "Mommy! I have a TOE!"



It's like she just grew a new tooth. The excitement! The discovery! She now has her first toe!

After she used the potty and was getting ready for nap, I took off her tights (since she doesn't like sleeping with anything on her feet.) Utterly relieved at her newfound freedom, she cried out in delight, "Mommy! I got my TOES back!"

In other news, to celebrate the opening of the Christmas season, we began playing holiday music around the house, and Julia put on a lively dance performance for her parents, Nana, Gramps, and Madeleine. However, she was not too happy to share the limelight with me when I made an impromptu cameo in the middle of her ballet:



I don't blame her. Her dancing was way better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment