Friday, January 14, 2011

Rocking Horse fun

I brought Julia's old toddler rocking horse up from the basement today, thanks to Nana's great suggestion that Madeleine might enjoy climbing up and down on it in lieu of our dining room chairs. Sure enough, Madeleine was immediately delighted with this new-to-her toy. Can anyone guess who else suddenly and desperately wanted a turn too?:




When Julia finally got her turn, she insisted I take a video of her as well:



I think singing Ariel may have a little competition from Cowgirl Julia.

3 comments:

  1. Madeleine was rockin! Julia was really talkin! Love you, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney, is she you or what? I mean, she might as well have thought her cat was a tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure her horsie song lives up to "I Know What I'm Doing With a Kite" though. You don't have to tell me.

    ReplyDelete