Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ariel sings again

Ariel seems to be over her jealousy and no longer needs to try and sing louder than all the other bath toys, but she is still singing nonetheless. She debuted a new song this evening, "I Wish That I Could Be In The Human World." (Not to be confused with "Part Of Your World.") Lucky for you all, I got this debut on video:



I believe the inspiration behind this song was the fact that Julia watched "The Little Mermaid" this afternoon, as part of our snow day fun. After playing outside for a short while, we came indoors to make chocolate chip cookies, then she settled down on the couch with her cookies and movie. Whatever the inspiration, Ariel has definitely changed her tune since the last bath, although I do have to wonder why Ariel doesn't just use her magic POWEEEEEERS to change herself into a human.

Although Julia had fun out in the snow, Madeleine seems to be ready for summer:



Wishful thinking!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to Julia we all know what Ariel really wants! Loved the performance! Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the (drool?) slopped down the entire front of her shirt. HOT.

    ReplyDelete