Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A few videos

Madeleine seems to have exaggerated her favorite sleeping position to a new extreme; her little bum is often up so high in the air it looks like she fell asleep while executing a yoga position:



When she is awake she's still as active as ever, though. She spent the morning "talking" on the Little People suitcase that came with the Little People Traveling Grandparents (a Christmas gift for Julia.) Apparently the suitcase resembles a cell phone to her, because she loves to open it up, put it to her ear, and toddle around babbling into it. I attempted to capture this on video, but she decided she preferred walking around panting for most of the video, and when she did finally resume her cell phone conversation, a certain someone else decided to cut the moment short:



After giving up in my attempts to record Madeleine chatting, I asked Julia for a hug and kiss, and while I had her on my lap I exclaimed, "I just can't believe you're my big four-year-old girl now!" She corrected me, saying, "No, THIS means four," followed by a random facial expression, whatever that was supposed to mean. In case any of you can translate Julia's kooky thoughts into coherent ones, I had her repeat the gesture on video:



Sometimes I'm just at a loss for words

1 comment:

  1. Courtney. Gargity google. The whole time you're trying to tape Madeleine Julia's big head keeps coming into the frame! Hahahah.

    ReplyDelete