Thursday, January 13, 2011

Girls in hats, girls in shoes.

Julia and Madeleine pranced around in sunhats this morning:




While Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty rode around in "Shoe-Cars:"



And what did I do today, you may wonder? I received the following:





It is, according to Julia, a "deal." A deal means "to give out to someone so they know what to do." This particular deal tells me to go to stores, it tells me to go to Blue Rocks Ring, it tells me to go to testing, and it tells me to go to Chesternut Forest. Can you all see that? The instructions on the page are very clear, wouldn't you say?

Okay, gotta run, I'm off to Chesternut Forest...

3 comments:

  1. Okay Pupo, tell us how you liked Chestnut Forest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm crying from that last line. That was really gunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWELKGHAWELKTHALKEHTALWKHET PUPO??????????????????

    ReplyDelete