Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Kids Make Quizzes

Inspired by the various "Which Harry Potter Character Are You" style quizzes online, Julia decided to design one of her own today.  Instead of Harry Potter characters, Julia went with Monster High monsters.  Madeleine and I were the first two to take the quiz, which accurately assessed which Monster High character we would be if we were monsters.  (And high schoolers.)



What's your favorite thing to do?
A: Spend time with friends
B: Swim
C: Shop


Who's your best friend?
A: Clawdeen
B: Everyone!
C: Frankie, Clawdeen, Draculaura, Cleo & Ghoulia


Favorite Animal?
A: Anything adorable!
B: Fish
C: Bats



Who do you like best?
A: Clawd
B: Gil
C: Neighthan



Favorite sport?
A: Cheerleading
B: Any sport
C: Swim & SCREAM


Favorite color?
A: Pink
B: Blue
C: Green


So, Madeleine and I both got the exact same score, though I think Julia's a little off on her idea of percentages.  We were both 4% Lagoona, 2% Frankie, and 0% Draculaura.  Who knows what the other 94% of us is supposed to be??


Madeleine was so entralled with Julia's quiz that she simply HAD to make one of her own.  Check it out below to discover which Power Puff Girl you are:


Are you Bowsum Bubbel's or Butercup?

Waht's your favrite thing to do?
A: Sleepover
B: Friendship game
C: Fashin-show



Waht's your favrit food?
A: Brockly
B: candy-can's
C: pancack's



Waht's your favrite cinde of rock?
A: Hard rock
B: crunchy weird shapd rock
C: smooth rock


I haven't taken this quiz yet, but I sure can't wait to!  Meanwhile, I'll have to think long and hard about my favorite cinde of rock, because I want to be sure I answer accurately.  Otherwise, I may be steered towards the wrong Power Puff Girl as my alter ego!

No comments:

Post a Comment