Thursday, July 14, 2016

HRC and CER Forever

The Hillary Clinton campaign mailed me yet another request for a donation, and Julia saw the opened letter on the table next to my computer.  She was duly impressed.


JULIA: Hillary Clinton wrote you a LETTER?!?!?


Yup.  Indeed she did.  Of all the names of various Democrats throughout the country, she found my name and address, and very personally and intimately penned me the following note:

As you can see, that is most definitely true ink on paper from her very own hand.  I feel SO special.


It's almost as exciting as the time J.K. Rowling HERSELF wrote a totally legitimate response to Julia's fan mail that was not a form letter sent by her publisher AT ALL.  Julia even took it into school for a share.  I wonder if I should take my letter from my new bestie Hillary to work with me to show off my connections.


No comments:

Post a Comment