Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas to All!

These are the gifts that make Christmas really matter:



From Julia to Madeleine:
Danny and the Suculante Strawberry



From Madeleine to mommy:
Evil snowman Santa




From Madeleine to Mommy:
 Holly "cherries," smiley baby Santa, frowny reindeer



From Julia to Mommy:
Celebrateing Christmas
by  Julia Rowe

(Is this person a giant or does she just have a really small tree?)


Celebrateing Christmas pg. 1:
My family celebrates: Christmas
Some words that make me think of the holiday: Christmas tree, wreath, Christmas lights, Bethlahem

(Interesting that Bethlahem made it into the mix of what is otherwise a list of Christmas decorations.)

During this holiday my family likes to: listen to Christmas music, bake Christmas cookies, and watch Christmas movies.



Celebrateing Christmas page 3:
My favorite part of the holiday is: going to Connecticut to see my family and haveing an early Christmas with my Nana and Gramps.
My best memory of this holiday is: seeing my mom so happy when I wrote her a book.

Oh, Julia, you melt my heart with your understanding of the true Christmas spirit!


From Madeleine to Mommy:
Banjo with a creepy cryptographic message


And the very best present of all, from Julia to Mom and Dad:
Dear Mom and Dad,
I love you so much and I could never want any other mom and dad.  You are the best parents ever!  Lots of love, Julia

Sniff.

Merry Christmas, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment