Monday, February 11, 2013

Videos

So, we shot a few scenes of Julia's blockbuster film, "No One Is In My Way Today," yesterday. 

Here is the opening scene.  As you can see, everything was smooth as can be, with absolutely no unexpected problems or distractions.  It's hard to believe this was not done by a band of professionals:



All I can say is: Dad, I hope you are watching down on this from Heaven and seeing that I'm getting my just desserts for all those years of home movies I made you film...

And in other video news, Ethan took a video of the girls up in our bed yesterday afternoon, reading aloud the newly composed books they had written.  I had gone up to the bed to rest my sore and weary post-shoveling muscles, and before I knew it, I had two little buddies in the bed with me.  Here, Julia attempts to help Madeleine read-aloud one of Julia's newest books, "For My Oh No."  I'm not sure I like this title better than "What The They" or not, but either way, I admire the fact that Julia is not afraid to go with titles that make absolutely no logical or grammatical sense.


5 comments:

  1. Courtney oh my GOD IS JULIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!! And you're dad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SECOND THIS COMMENT!! i yie yie - i was crying laughing before it even started just because i knew how great it was going to be.

      Delete
  2. Also, ironically, it DID seem that Madeleine was in her way today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon, coming from the antagonist in Courtney's Pollyanna reenactment, your comment about Madeleine reveals a lot! XOXO, Mom

      Delete
    2. I know...maybe the first part of the movie should be SIIMWT (someone is in my way today) and part two should be NOIMWT (no one is in my way today)

      Delete