Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Little Mischief Maker

Well, we all know that if Madeleine is in a room all by herself, left to her own devices, there is a pretty solid chance she's going to get into mischief.  (The image of Anja and Madeleine atop her dresser, covered in baby oil comes to mind...)  After walking out of the living room for a minute to grab the phone and make a call to my mother, I re-entered the living room to see this:


As if standing on the piano isn't impish enough, Madeleine was all up in Julia's basket of plastic eggs, pulling the various little prizes and candies out of them.  So much for putting the baskets atop the piano so that she couldn't get into them without my permission.

"I just found Madeleine standing on the piano," I told my mother, after having interrupted our conversation to reprimand my little monkey and take her down off the keys.  "What a stinker."

"Yeah!"  Madeleine exclaimed delightedly.  "What a STINKER!"

Indeed.

1 comment:

  1. At least she recognizes her wayward actions! That's a start. Hahahaha. Still think she's a cutie pie. XOXO, Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete