Friday, May 25, 2012

Haircut Debut

Well, the long-awaited day is finally here!  Julia got to go to school with her American Girl doll outfit and her American Girl doll haircut.  How does she look, blog readers?:


Julia has been so excited over her new haircut.  As she put it: "Mom, I just love ACKMIRING my new haircut in the mirror!"

After school today, I asked her if any of her friends had noticed her haircut.  "Simi did," she responded.  I then asked if Mary had noticed.  "Well, Mary usually just PLAYS with me, and is so busy having fun with me, that she doesn't really notice if I get my hair cut."

Madeleine also got to be ackmired today, not for a haircut, but for her snazzy hat.  Picking up the old infant sunhat that has made its way into our dress-up bin, she turned to Auntie Caitlyn, who stopped in for a quick visit, and announced: "Oh!  I'll just wear my hat for safe-keeping!"  Here she is, keeping it nice and safe:



And what would a typical day in the Rowe household be like without Madeleine climbing into something?  This morning, she opted to watch Curious George while sitting in a box:


Totally logical choice of seat, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment