Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, everyone!

What will 2012 bring for the Rowe household? What crazy things will the kids do this year? Time shall tell...

Meanwhile, in order to take advantage of the beautiful weather today, Ethan took the kids to the playground up the street from our house. It sounds like the kids enjoyed their walk over there and had a fun time running around and playing. Unfortunately, it also sounds like their playtime was cut a bit short, thanks to Madeleine's inherent clumsiness. According to Julia, "Mama, me and Daddy and Madeleine got some good EXERCISE, because Daddy took us to the PLAYGROUND. Except, Mama, we had to leave, because Madeleine WIPED OUT and like, got dirt all in her mouth and was crying, so we decided we better bring her home for nap."

According to Madeleine, "Yeah, I fell DOWN at the playground. I just eat the dirt. Yeah, I eat the dirt. I just put it in my MOUTH! Yeah, I just ate it. It's so yucky! I just fell down and I eat the DIRT."

Looks like 2012 is off to a bit of a stumbling start for Madeleine!

1 comment:

  1. I gather from this that dirt won't be on her favorite food lists! Glad's she's okay and hope she got her mouth washed out. Love XOXO Yiayia

    ReplyDelete