Monday, August 16, 2010

More quotes

It's time yet again for some notable Julia quotes:

#1
(As she struggled to take her Cinderella nightgown off)
JULIA: No! I can't do it!
ME: Julia, calm down. Keep trying. I know you can get it off yourself.
JULIA: No! But Mama! My sleeve isn't doing what I WANT it to be doing!

#2
Upon awakening and coming downstairs this morning:
"Hey Mama! Can I tell you something? Okay, I'll hop into a hurricane! Okay, I'll hop into a tornado!"

#3
JULIA: I'm ready for my new booty call!
ME: Your booty call? What's a booty call?
JULIA: It means you do a booty dance. I need you to put on some African music so I can do my booty dance!

Oh my. Wow. Anyway, I got some pictures of Julia and Nate doing the booty dance together. The best - or perhaps most disturbing - part of all is that after doing the dance Julia would subsequently lay down on the floor and splay her legs apart, very appropriately showing us her booty. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment