Thursday, August 5, 2010

Colgate Total

Well, I was not expecting to hear this from Julia as she was brushing her teeth this evening, but hey, I'm glad to realize I've been letting her watch this tv show to excess: "On Max and Ruby, it says: 'Colgate Total. Advanced whitening and germ-fighting technology to kill germs. Colgate Total."

I'm guessing this is a commercial she's quoting, rather than the actual Max and Ruby episode, because there's certainly nothing nearly so intelligent in that show. Double-glad to realize she's paying such close attention to the ads...

2 comments:

  1. Courtney. OH MY GOD. Did your mouth just drop open when she said this!? She's you with her photographic memory. How can she even know those words enough to repeat them back?? I don't think I even know what 'advanced whitening technology' means yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part is that when Ethan's boss and his family came for a quick visit, Julia insisted on going into the bathroom to get our Colgate toothpaste and show them that we have Colgate Total.

    ReplyDelete