Thursday, July 1, 2010

Walking through the woods on a cloudy day

Mama? I was just singing a song, "Walking through the woods on a cloudy day," but I didn't say thunder. Instead of thunder I said nunder. Actually, I said under, because the dinosaur bones are UNDER the earth, that's why I said under.

Cloudy through the skyyyyy, cloudy through the sky, when you go on a good day, when your dog is moving you can air conditioner... Cloudy in the sky, when I think you're aiding through the shy.

It says SHY in the song. Because it SHIES off the rain.

And allllll on a day, alllll on a day, allllll on a daaaaaay......

Mama, that was the end of the song. And do you know why? Because, it was.

2 comments:

  1. That pretty much sums up the majority of my interactions with her these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs?

    ReplyDelete