Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Clap your hands

Madeleine has shown us that she's beginning to understand certain words and phrases lately, which is exciting. While it seems she has recognized her name and the word "no" (albeit with short-term memory loss on the latter; she generally resumes the forbidden activity after a 30 second pause), she is now also able to clap her hands if we verbally prompt her. I took a short video of her responding to my request, although for some reason she looks a little distressed about it (my guess is she was much more interested in pursuing the shiny video camera than being stuck clapping on command...)

2 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB YOU ADORABLE LITTLE HONEY!!!! I want to eat her head off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she wants to do what she's asked! You can see it in her eyes! Hey, auntie no eating babies heads, especially my granddaughter's!

    ReplyDelete