Sunday, April 28, 2019

Greek Easter

Well, at long last for Madeleine, it is Orthodox Easter!  She was clearly excited to begin the search for her hidden Easter basket this morning.  I had my alarm set for 8:30, but was awoken over two hours earlier by an eager beaver. 

Once the girls had found their baskets and gone through their loot, Madeleine got to playing with one of the toys she'd received. 

MADELEINE: Mommy?  I think Easter is, like, one of the holidays where, like, the toys that I get?  After I play with them for awhile, I get TIRED of playing with them.

I obviously did a top-notch job on the gifts I bought for her Easter basket.

Before we headed off for church, Madeleine celebrated the holiday by composing her own "Happy Easter" song:




Happy Easter to my Orthodox readers, and happy regular old Sunday to the rest of you!







No comments:

Post a Comment