Saturday, January 2, 2016

Magician Madeleine

Ethan's old college roommate is up visiting from down south, and we had a bunch of college friends and their significant others over to reunite this evening.  This meant, of course, that the girls wanted to monopolize all attention and conversation.  Madeleine decided to put on a magic show, and after repeated performances, was told to hold off on more tricks.  When she insisted on yet another card trick, I took her aside to ask if she could show it to me.

MADELEINE: Well, I really want to show it to THEM.
ME: Well, can you just explain to me how you're going to do the trick, while the grown-ups have a few minutes to talk?
MADELEINE: Well, I don't really PLAN OUT how I'm gonna do the trick, I just kind of...PLAN it while I'm DOING it.

I'm sure that gives you a sense of how smooth her tricks were. 


In case you would like to see one of the Magnificent Madeleine Magician's tricks, I will share this video:




I still can't figure out how she made the card disappear.  AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment