Friday, March 20, 2015

Read the Bible

The chorus that Ethan and I sing with has started rehearsals on our new music for the spring concert, and this music is particularly difficult.  Apparently we have been practicing so much that even non-members of the Rowe household are getting the music stuck in their heads.  Auntie Caitlyn, who was at our house yesterday for a few hours while Ethan ran through one of the difficult pieces, returned to visit today singing the chorus piece over and over again.

It seems that the girls have gotten the music in their ears as well.  WARNING: Auntie Caitlyn, DON'T WATCH these videos if you don't want to be stuck with the music in your head all over again!




Before I knew it, both girls were joining in:




Madeleine continued to think about the Bible song as I sang her a completely unrelated-to-Scripture bedtime song, "The Green Grass Grew All Around."  Singing along with me, Madeleine felt the need to insert the word "Bible" into all sorts of random places.


MADELEINE: There's a hole in the Bible and the Bible grew all around and around and the Bible grew all a BIBLE!

I guess with the Bible being on her mind, it makes sense that she was snuggled up tight with Jeezy.

MADELEINE: (in exasperation) Oh, JESUS!
ME: What did you say!?!
MADELEINE: (completely innocent) I said "Oh, Jesus."  I was talking to JEEZY.

Thankfully, Jeezy stopped doing whatever it was that was exasperating Madeleine so much, and He and Madeleine are now snug and sound asleep:


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA COURTNEY!!! I was literally JUST going to call you and say it's stuck in my head again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete