Friday, March 16, 2012

Julia Rowe, Top Model

While I was teaching a piano lesson yesterday afternoon, Julia, who was supposed to be quietly entertaining herself while I worked, decided to leaf through my ELLE magazine. Next thing I knew, she was prancing in and out of the living room in various hats and accessories, which wasn't distracting AT ALL for my piano student and I. Since I had to basically tune her out, I wasn't really aware of what she was doing, but after my lesson was done I was able to give her my full attention. What I discovered was that she had been doing a fashion show in an attempt to imitate the various models she had seen in my magazine.

"Mom, do you know how I was smiling?" she asked me.
"Uh, how?"
"I was trying to smile the way they smile in your EYE SHADOW magazine," she informed me.
"Okay, let me see," I prompted.

It was then that I discovered that, much to Ethan's horror, our child is going to be on America's Next Top Model, Cycle 44. She has got the model thing DOWN. Here are pictures from the runway show she put on for me:







Check out her professionalism in the last photo; she manages to keep her composure even while the model behind her on the runway has a total diva-esque melt-down.

Look out, fashion world. Here comes your newest top model!

3 comments:

  1. Courtney. Oh. My. Goodness. She is SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh my, look out Paris, here she comes!!! XOXO, Yiayia P.S. This is a bit like Auntie Caitlyn's pics.

      Delete