Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Little Pony, and other things

Julia sings the My Little Pony theme song:




When she asked me to sing it to her, she stopped me after I sang "Magic makes it all complete!" to correct me, insisting that the words are actually "Magic makes it occuplete." She would not even entertain the notion that the words were different ones from what she was singing, even though her version uses a word that is not a real word. I finally gave up and let her believe that magic makes it occuplete.

Madeleine has been singing the My Little Pony song as well, but as soon as I tried to video record her, she clammed up. "Madeleine, can you sing the pony song?" "Uh-uh. NO."

While she wouldn't sing the pony song for me, she does still earn her place on today's blog post with her completely random, totally unexpected dinner-time declaration: "No no touch a penis!"

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment