Sunday, February 27, 2011

More "dress up" and quotes

Madeleine decided she needed to wear her winter coat and boots while she played around the house this morning. She even kept her outerwear on while eating lunch. I suppose it's no different than playing dress-up:





Meanwhile, Julia has been full of such insightful observations today:

"Mommy! 'A' and 'A' rhyme!" (After I pointed out that they were in fact the same word, rather than rhyming words, she insisted that because they sound the same, they rhyme.)

"Mommy, in the My Little Pony movie, I think that Applejack is just her nickname, because I know that pony is a girl, so it must just be her nickname." (Never mind the fact that Julia has a purple fairy doll that she named Jack, who is also a girl.)

(After jumping into my lap with ferocity and jabbing her knee into my pelvis) "It's okay, Mommy. You can open your eyes. You're okay. Mommy, do you need some Ethan?"

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha. Maybe Madeleine is cold? Nah, she never is. Julia continues to come out with her off-the-wall deductions! Love my girls. Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing she told you you were fine...otherwise, how would you have known!?

    ReplyDelete