Sunday, February 6, 2011

And yet more quotes and hats

JULIA: Mom? When is it going to stop being these HUGE snowstorms?
ME: I don't know. Soon, I hope.
JULIA: Because, Mom, I just feel like it's a snowstorm to one to nother.

I'm guessing she meant "one after another."

JULIA: Mom, you forgot to turn off Madeleine's light-night!
ME: Her light-night, huh?
JULIA: (laughing) Oh, I meant her light-night.

I'm guessing she meant night-light.


And here are my sweeties, all ready for church this morning:



The striped hat stayed home, of course, but Madeleine was not to be foiled. She discovered another hat in the diaper bag and insisted on wearing it throughout the church service. So just picture that little pink dress with the following hat and you'll get a sense of how fashionable she looked for all of the church choir to see:



This photo is current, by the way; she re-discovered the hat and is now wearing it all around the house. At least I don't have to worry about any heat escaping from her head in all this brutal winter weather.

1 comment:

  1. The girls look so beautiful, hat or hatless! Love, Yiayia

    ReplyDelete