Sunday, November 7, 2010

Recycled toys

As I was gathering up the recyclables to take to the town dump yesterday, Julia wound up adopting one of the items to be dumped, so now instead of the cardboard being turned into paper, it has been recycled into a toy that apparently will be staying at our house.

"Look, Mommy, I have a little house! I'm so glad I finally have a little house to play in! It's like the three little pigs house. I shared my house with them, because they thought the Big Bad Wolf would visit them. I told them that it's okay because there's no wolf here.":



And another cardboard item was similarly transformed into a new play-thing. As she told Yia-yia on the phone this morning, "I made a robot arm for Daddy that's unfortunately just made out of a box." Here's Julia sporting her new robot arm; expect to see it on the runways this fall:


No comments:

Post a Comment