Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yeah...

So, here's what Julia said to her beloved baby-sitter last night right before Ethan and I were set to leave:

(Running over to Jeannie and stopping right in front of her, so that her head was right at crotch level.) Loud chomping noise. "I ate your penis."

Um. Wow. And do I even need to point out that Jeannie is in fact female? Seeing as Julia asked me randomly a few weeks ago if Jeannie is human, it's hard to know what she really thinks Jeannie is. And seeing as she once asked Ethan about his vagina, I can't help but wonder if she *really* has the hang of male/female anatomy yet.

3 comments:

  1. She explained the differences to me pretty accurately this morning, so I think she does know it. But if you're not sure if Jeannie's a human, all bets are off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. So what did she find out about Ethan's vagina?

    ReplyDelete