Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Persuasive Writing

Madeleine is learning about persuasive writing at school.



I'd LOVE to buy healthier food!  The question is, would Madeleine actually eat it?  She is currently on strike from:

-grapes
-oranges
-clementines
-melons
-sandwich bread
-sandwich rolls
-cheese
-yogurt with any fruit chunks in it
-applesauce
-blueberries
-salad
-lettuce of any sort
-pineapple
-Lucky Charms (which I have never even bought)
-raspberries
-tomatoes
-potatoes


So, when I pack her the only type of yogurt she will eat (Vanilla with M&Ms), I'm kind of already stretching to get any kind of protein and calcium into her diet, and most of the time her fruit comes home untouched because of perceived black spots on it, so...yeah, I'll get right on that buying healthier food thing, Madeleine!


No comments:

Post a Comment