Thursday, February 22, 2018

Rainy Day School Vacation Activities

Among today's school vacation activities, as we are stuck indoors due to rain:

Madeleine has been very crafty.  In addition to drawing and sewing, she made herself a bunny mask and modeled it for me:



MADELEINE: Mommy, so: for Easter, I'm gonna wear ALL WHITE...no, wait, I mean...I'm gonna wear ALL BROWN and I'm gonna wear my bunny mask so I can be an Easter bunny!


That will be an interesting look at church, for sure.

Meanwhile, Julia used my phone to take a picture of Auntie Shannon's dog, Clara, and attempted to text it to Auntie Shannon:

Cluey's sleeping position-Budookia


Unfortunately, she didn't actually text it to Auntie Shannon.  Instead, she sent it, complete with the above caption, to a group text I was part of with a bunch of parents from the girls' elementary school.  I don't even know some of these parents, so I can't say for sure who some of the recipients were.  

If you can't tell, Auntie Shannon's nickname for Julia is Budookia.  )Although I prefer to spell it "Badoukia," myself.)  So.  Well now.  That's out there.  I bet the other parents are wondering why one of the moms decided to reply to the group text about a playground get-together with a picture of a dog and a cryptic caption.

So, yeah.  That's not embarrassing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment