Thursday, February 1, 2018

Introvert and Extrovert Discussion

MADELEINE: Mommy?  Why does Auntie Shannon not like talking to people?
ME: Well, she's kind of shy.  There are two types of people in the world.  Introverts like having time to themselves, and don't like large groups, and might feel nervous talking to people they don't know.  Extroverts love large groups, and meeting new people, and they feel lonely or bored if they have too much time to themselves.  Auntie Shannon is more of an introvert.
MADELEINE: And I think I'm more...
ME: I'd say you're an extrovert.
MADELEINE: Yeah.  BUT: one thing about me that's NOT an extrovert.  I *haaate* big groups.
ME: Yeah?  I do too.
MADELEINE: Yeah.  Because it gets so CROWDED, and you have to smell what I call "the BOOT smell," and sometimes you accidentally touch people who are NAKED.


Uh...what the heck kind of big groups is Madeleine getting thrown into?!?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha - that swim locker room really CAN feel like a war zone!!

    ReplyDelete