Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mini

Madeleine recently completed the writing and illustration of a new book.  She wants it to be WORLD-FAMOUS, so I'm doing my part by posting it here on the blog for all of my faithful 6 or do readers to see!

Mini
By Madeleine Emilia Rowe

Curious?  Take a look at the back cover to learn more:

                                               
     
Ginnevra Winterscout does'ent have a very big family...

Wehn a girl named Ginnevra Winterscout goes to a summer camp evryone teases her about her family being small.  Meanwile evryone else was admiring her best friend Hershabell Lookinsome for her family being big.  Will Ginny and Harshabell be able to fint the terible snow storm?  Read more of Madeleine Emilia Rowe's books and you will have
FUN!




Hooked already?  How can you not be?  Here's the full book, because I know you are waiting with bated breath:
"Ahaha!  Ahaha!" cried Ginnevra Winterscout"

(MADELEINE: Mommy?  So, the "ahaha ahaha" isn't LAUGHING, it's CRYING)

"There there.  Wahts wrong?' asked her bets friend Hershabell Lookinsome.  'Just kiding.  I know it.' she said.  'But I've told you a million times.  Its O.K. to be difrent.'  Hershabell's family was rich and fancy and Ginny's family was very poor and small.  'My family's big, and your family is small.'  'You don't know waht it's like to be me' Ginny yelled in Hershabell's face.  'Actully...I sortuve do.'  As they went back over to Summer camp a very strange change in the weather happend.  'Blizzerd!' Ginny screamed.  'Well nothing is imposible!' Hershabell said.  Ther were gray clouds evrywere.  'But I dident even pack pack my winter clodes!' Ginny screamed agian."




"Come in here!' one of our camp instruckters sqealed.  Liz Charma.  (Her real name is Elizebeth Charma.)  "Mini!  Ginny!' evryone explaned.  But then....instead of running over into hiding and sobbing loudley...Ginny got so mad that she yelled out: 'So waht I'm difrent!'  'You go girl!' screached Hershabell.  Evryone stared at  Harshabell.  Then they stared at Ginny.  'Yah!' someone screamed.  'So waht if I have braces!'  The person was a girl.  Her name was Pholisidie.  'So waht if I have to flos evry niht!'  Another person yelled.  After that evryone started yelling out: 'Who cares if I'm difrent!'  This moment was the most amazing moment of Ginnevra Winterscouts life.  She thout she would never have a happy moment in her life.  Ever.  Wehn the storm ended Hershabell came over to Ginny and said 'I'm realy proud of you Ginny.  Of all of you.'  Ginny smiled haphily and turend and walked over to her favorite mounten, Daisy Mounten.  Ginny was so happy she could burst.  Could anyone be as lucky as her?  She didn't think so.  Probably not.  Riht?  We may be wrong!  Some people are.  Do you think so?  Remember: Always be happy!"



"Hey.  Wehre did all the snow go?"
 The End!




Hoorah!  What an ending!  Not only did the snow melt, but evryone learned that it's okay to be difrent!  AND we got a much needed reminder to always be happy.  What a story!

Also, I award this book "Most Creative Spelling of the Name Felicity EVER."




No comments:

Post a Comment