Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from the Rowe household!

Now, I may be married to the Grinch, but I certainly wasn't expecting the kids to think there were too many presents this morning!

MADELEINE: Mommy?  I think maybe you OVERDID it with the presents this time!  But that's okay!!



Ethan and I were equally spoiled with hand-made gifts from our girls.  Julia made me this uplifting framed picture:


And Madeleine made an illustrated calendar for Ethan and I.  Among my favorite drawings:

 Madeleine managed to capture how I feel about winter perfectly.  This girl looks like she is bleeding from her mouth in her intense misery.  I know the feeling.

 Wow. This Cupid is something else.  He looks like he is totally spazzing out on love.

 Umm...This happy person looks like she might be about to psychotically eat that poor leprechaun.

 And this snowman has a carrot growing out of his ear.


 This Native American is not feeling the Thanksgiving love.  He totally knows a smallpox-infested blanket is coming.

 Somehow Madeleine managed to infuse this jack-o'-lantern with pure evil.

And finally, we have apple butts.

Wishing you all a very happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment