Thursday, December 8, 2016

Fairies

Julia and Madeleine have apparently collaborated on a project.  I recognize Julia's handwriting and Madeleine's artwork:




Hmm.  I don't know which of these "Medevil" fairies I would want flittering into my life.  Whose magic fairy dust would most successfully make my dreams come true?

Would it be Cassie, who looks like she's about to cry with tears of gratitude from finally being chosen?  Or Nora, whose magic seems to be good for making her ponytail defy gravity?  Or how about Petunia, whose fresh escape from a mental asylum will surely lead her to make rational decisions?  Perhaps I'd like help from Charlotte the Ice Queen, who totally isn't a conniving villain at all?  Maybe Kayley, who appears to have spiders growing out of her bushy hair, or Delia, who is clearly on some sort of amphetamines. Nah, I think I'll hedge my bets with Diana, who can't seem to take her eyes off of her phallus-shaped crown.

 Who am I kidding? This is the cream of the fairy crop here, so I really can't go wrong with any of these fairies, should I need them to grant me my truest wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment