Friday, October 7, 2016

Adeleine the A Fairy

Madeleine has progressed beyond the cover of her latest book, "Adeleine the A Fairy."  The first chapter is in the works, and for the first time ever, a Rainbow Magic Fairy book appears to take place through the eyes of the fairies, rather than the eyes of their heroic human friends, Kirsty and Rachel.

Chapter 1. To sick.

"Adeleine.  Adeleine!  Wake up!'" said Shannon the Ocean fairy.  "Huh.  Waht?" I said just waking up.  "You need to do your chors," Shannon anserd.  I cofd.  Then I sneezd.  "I don't no Shannon.  I feel sick."  "Oh you por thing!  You miht be to sick," said Shannon.  And to sick I was.  We found that out after we took my tempeter."

UH-OH.  What happens in Fairy Land when a fairy is to sick to complete her chors?  Where are Kirsty and Rachel when we need them?  What will happen to all the letter As in the world if Adeleine has a tempeter and can't fulfill her duties??  Will she become "_deleine" the nothing firy?  Will Shannon become "Shnnon the Ocen Firy?"  Yikes.  I sure hope her tempeter goes down and she is back to work in the important world of the letter A soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment