Wednesday, December 9, 2015

School Art

Some of the free art Madeleine has come home from school with this week:

There is something slightly menacing about this picture.  I'm not sure whether it's the wild-haired unicorn maniacally trying to climb the tree, or the curlicued objects flying through the sky, or maybe just the fact that the kite is the only spot of color on the page.  For some reason, I just feel a shudder run through me.


FAKT: This gyint is hrt.
FAKT: This tree has no branchis.
Sik.

Madeleine informed me that she didn't have room to write ALL of the facts, so I guess she decided to stick with the two universal truths of the world.  The hrt gyint and the sik tree.


Just in case you're worried that Madeleine is saving all her best artwork for school, here is what she is currently drawing while sitting at the dining room table:




No comments:

Post a Comment