Thursday, December 31, 2015

I Have No Words

So, Ethan and I are just sitting at the dining room table enjoying our brunch and coffee, when a buck naked Madeleine comes prancing into the room.

ME: Uh, there's a naked Madeleine in here.
MADELEINE: (enthusiastically) I just POOPED!
ME: Uh...great.  Did you wash your hands?
MADELEINE: Yup!
JULIA: Did you flush the toilet?
MADELEINE: Yup!
ETHAN: Did you wipe properly?
MADELEINE: Yup!
ME: So you just decided to come dance around in here naked?
MADELEINE: Yeh---oops!  I forgot!
ME: You forgot what?
MADELEINE: I forgot to wipe!
ME: You haven't wiped your bum at all??
MADELEINE: Nope.  I forgot!
ME: Madeleine.  GO AND WIPE YOUR BUM.  And then wash your hands.
MADELEINE: Okay!! (nakedly prancing away back to the bathroom)


O.M.G.  Thank goodness it's still 2015.  Otherwise I would say that 2016 is not off to a very promising start.

No comments:

Post a Comment