Wednesday, May 13, 2015

More Kindergarten Spelling from Madeleine

Madeleine came home with a page of "kindergarten spelling" from preschool yesterday.  Some of the words she wrote have to do with her school day, and some are completely random. 

How much can you decipher?





For a translation, see below...





*SPOILER TRANSLATION ALERT*

Gases = glasses
Joos = juice
Jarivvr = driver
Boks = books
Cooe = cookie
Trce = turkey (NOT trace, as I had mistakenly, foot-in-mouthedly, guessed)
Joos = juice.  Again.
Snaak = snack
Habrgr = hamburger


Okay, grade yourselves honestly.  How did everyone do?

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was "trace" too. I had to ask Julia for a hint and she said "it's a kind of bird" and then I got it! I couldn't get cooe or gases or jarivvr though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I did because I guessed the first one wrong and had to crumple it up and cry.

    ReplyDelete