Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Logic, Madeleine-Style

Madeleine Logic 101


On why she doesn't want to move out and get her own house as an adult:
"Because I don't know HOW to build a house, and the ladder wouldn't stay up on such a short house."


On why she doesn't want to get married:
"Because if I get married, I have to get a JOB."


On why she doesn't want to get a job:
"Because there's NO newspaper that has a job on it."


On why she doesn't ever want to bear arms:
"I would never buy a gun.  Besides, I only have ONE dollar in my piggy bank."


On why she needs to maliciously throw away her water bottle:
"Because I *can't* have dessert because (in a burst of sobbing) Julia ate the cookie that *I* was gonna haaaaaaave!"


This kid should teach a course in reason and logic, don't you all think??

1 comment: